Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2015

My Halloween Invitations

My Halloween Invitations
 
What I used, for the card and envelope.
 
1. Recollections 5x6.5 white cards and envelopes (Michaels's brand)
2.StazOn Jet Black ink pad (Any black ink stamppad will work)
3.Ranger antique linen distress ink pad (You can use any yellow stamppad)
4.Cuttlebug brand haunted house embossing folder
5.Dollar store makeup sponge
6.Stampabilities Mummy stamp
7.Variety of Craftsmart rubber stamps (Michaels brand)
 
How I did it.
1.Fold your card at fold line. In upper right corner apply a small amount of the antique linen ink to your makeup sponge. In a gentle circle motion apply your ink to card. This will be where the moon is located. You can practice on a scrap piece of paper.
2.Put your card front face up in your embossing folder and place it so the embossing will be centered on front of card. Run through your embossing machine following the directions of your specific machine.
3.Remove from embossing folder and apply black ink to your sponge ( you can see in picture that I used to different areas on my sponge for the ink) Again in a gentle circular motion apply the black ink over your embossed house image. You can see that I just used enough black ink to make the house stand out a little more.


 
For the envelope I stamped on the front and back. Leaving room to write address to person invited and for the U.S.P.S. stamp in upper right hand corner. Below is photo of what I put on inside of the card. Minus personal information. I printed it on separate paper instead of directly to the card. That was just easier for me.


I hope you enjoyed this card. I wanted to keep it simple because I had quite a few to do.
 
Thanks So Much for dropping by. If you repost or share PLEASE include my blog information.
Deanna




No comments:

Post a Comment