Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2015

My believe chip board phrase



 What I used.
1. Hobby Lobby believe chip board
2. Teal paint for around edges and paint brush
3. Regular card stock  with teal snow flakes
4. Glue, Hot glue
5. Cricut machine to cut 3" sleigh, 2" reindeer, Santa
6. Red, Green and Silver mirror poster board. (Hobby Lobby)
7. Snow Tex

 Sleigh is cut from the red, green and silver poster board. the words snow on the bottom are from the silver also. ho ho ho is from the red.
Red and Green Stickles are used for the reindeer collars.

 I used hot glue to glue all the pieces along the top of the phrase.

 The chimney I cut out myself and used pen to create the bricks. I wanted it to fit on top of the letter b perfectly.
 I used a 3" paper doll body from cricut to attach pants boots and jaket for Santa. I cut off the arms so he fit in the chimney. He was glued upside down in the chimney, then I glued the chimney to top of the b.








Feels weird to be working on Christmas things, but it was fun and I am happy with the outcome.

Thank You for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit. Come back again soon and if you share my idea please link back to or mention my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment